Monday, October 14, 2013

Free Fall

I saw the new movie gravity this past weekend, after watching i realized they might use a lot of physics when going to space. Also it made me wonder about the last lab we worked on- Free fall. Once I got home i decided to do a little research on free fall in space. I came across a article and a video of a man who set the world record for the longest free fall, in space! I realized this article in general had to do with physics and the last two labs we did because, someone while doing this article managed to take actually measurements of the free fall to font eh speed of the frefaller. The speed with at 833.9mph. It took him about 4 hours.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2012/10/confirmed-felix-baumgartners-free-fall-from-space-sets-five-new-world-records-45463/
Angela Mayack

No comments:

Post a Comment